Sunday, July 10, 2011

In My Mailbox(7 new)

In My Mailbox is a weekly event exploring the books received this week and is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Please comment with your links so I can come see what's new with you too!!

 This week I got 6 new books!

These are the ones from the library that I checked out:

The first one is, Wither by Lauren DeStefano.

2. Is Jinx by Meg Cabot. Which I'm very excited to read since Meg Cabot is one of the awesome-est writers ever!

3. Torment(Fallen #2) by Lauren Kate (NOT FOR REVIEW). I'm excited to continue this series :)

4. Divergent by Veronica Roth(already read it and reviewed - it's amazing!)


5. The Outsider(Roswell High #1) by Melinda Metz(read it, still need to review it, but it's great!)


And I won The Hollow by Jessica Verlay.


So what did you get this week? Leave a comment with what you got or the link to your post and I'll check it out :)

Have a great week everybody!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you have a nice stack of books this week in your mailbox. Wither sounds like such a great read, I really need to get my hands on it.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look great; thanks for sharing :) I just found your blog and will definitely be following it from now on! I recently added some summer reading lists to my new blog if you want to take a look: http://heartisinthewriteplace.blogspot.com/
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. نجن افضل شركة متخصصة فى جميع الخدمات المنزلية فى الدمام نقدم لك افضل الخدمات من تنظيف ومكافحة حشرات وتسليك مجارى وكشف تسربات ونقل عفش كل ما عليك هو تصفح الموقع من خلال الروابط المذكورة ادن المنشور وتقيمكم عليه نحن سعداء بتعامل معاكم ، شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
    شركة تنظيف مجالس بالجبيل
    شركة عزل اسطح بالجبيل
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل
    شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
    شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف بالدمام
    شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام

    ReplyDelete