Sunday, July 10, 2011

In My Mailbox(7 new)

In My Mailbox is a weekly event exploring the books received this week and is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Please comment with your links so I can come see what's new with you too!!

 This week I got 6 new books!

These are the ones from the library that I checked out:

The first one is, Wither by Lauren DeStefano.

2. Is Jinx by Meg Cabot. Which I'm very excited to read since Meg Cabot is one of the awesome-est writers ever!

3. Torment(Fallen #2) by Lauren Kate (NOT FOR REVIEW). I'm excited to continue this series :)

4. Divergent by Veronica Roth(already read it and reviewed - it's amazing!)


5. The Outsider(Roswell High #1) by Melinda Metz(read it, still need to review it, but it's great!)


And I won The Hollow by Jessica Verlay.


So what did you get this week? Leave a comment with what you got or the link to your post and I'll check it out :)

Have a great week everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have a nice stack of books this week in your mailbox. Wither sounds like such a great read, I really need to get my hands on it.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look great; thanks for sharing :) I just found your blog and will definitely be following it from now on! I recently added some summer reading lists to my new blog if you want to take a look: http://heartisinthewriteplace.blogspot.com/
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete